Monday, January 17, 2011

Something new,

 Today I tried something new and that tasted very good, even thought I forgot to add some ingredients :) I made a healthy butter instead the ordinary butter. It included a piece of garlic, one avocado and little salt and pepper. It should also include a little mayo, but I forgot that and I came to remember that when we had eaten for a while. Must admit, it tasted very good also without a mayo. We tried last week with mayo as well, because when I did it as I got to know from a friend. It tasted good as well, but for me, I really liked with out mayo, because it had bit more fresh taste and hopefully less calories as well :) But small cheating is allowed :) It tastes very good with fresh baked baguette :) And, I must admit, I have started to like the avocado :) Before I did not liked it, now, I want to eat it more and more :)



No comments: