Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend so far,


It is another Sunday afternoon and we are back at home. It has been really nice weekend what we both have enjoyed. Yesterday we visited friends in Hällekis and later we had good time at home in my soon father-in-law place. Yesterday I also got my long waited cake :) And it was full of chocolate. Something what I am really liking :)


Yesterday evening I also got a small nice present from Tommy´s dad. I got a brooch what had belonged to Tommy´s mother. It was a I. I felt so honored to get it, because that came from his heart, since it had belonged to Tommy´s mother. It was very nice from him to give it to me. I was very thankful over it.


Today I also baked a bread. It was long time since I did it last time. It was white bread I have done before, today I tried to make some different kind of bread. Will see what happens and how it comes out. After they are done and cooled bit down, I make some more pictures of them and I will add them also to my blog together with recipes so, that also you all can bake it after, if you are interested. They smell good at least. Home is full of good baking smell and now we are anxious to taste it, that how the end result came out :)

No comments: