Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chat rooms,

How comes that chat rooms, can be something what makes you feel that you are addicted to net and for chat room? It has been long time, since I was self last time on a chat room and talked with people. Today, by looking time now, must say already yesterday, since time has been enemy in that subject.
I feel like I am addicted when I open chat room. When you open it, it makes to remind how it was last time, you start to talk, soon you see people, whom you recognized, that you talked last time with them and when it starts to just go. I had it exactly :D
I tried today to avoid it, since I remembered from last time how it went, but something was stronger than my will to say no :D Perhaps it was also curiosity that reminded last time, how interesting it was and reminded talk with people. It makes also feel, that you can be just yourself and not hide your feelings and emotions behind mask. You can just tell out your anonymous opinion and know, that no one don't know who are you, since usually you make a alien name to use, not your own real name. There will be always that risk, that you might be recognized by someone, but that person can't be 100% sure either, if he/she has not been with you by time you talked at chat room. That feeling makes people to feel free. Sometimes it is very good and people can tell out their own opinion and not fear that someone might dislike self the person.
So, now I need to try to close my chat, finish here the text and go to sleep :D Tomorrow will be again a new day :) Hopefully better than today :P

No comments: