Monday, January 3, 2011

Middle name,


Today I got good news :) I got my old maiden name back as my middle name. It feels one way very good and I like it and other reason, yeah, I wanted to have a bit bigger difference on my name as my mother-in-law had and not just only one letter :) So, In the beginning of December I went to tax office and gave in application for it. They said it takes time two weeks, it took another 2 extra, but now I know that I have it and it work, so one problem less to solve :D Näääh, I did not see that as a problem, just that something nice and positive, since it would make me feel bit better. It makes me to know, that I am more different now from my mother-in-law, than just my personality, because after I get married in April, only difference would had been 1 letter of my first name and that's would have been that :) Now I will have one whole small middle name extra :D But to be honest, it was also similar to her maiden name :D She just had a bit longer than mine is :D Talk about coincidences :)

No comments: