Thursday, January 6, 2011

Small coincidences,


We wanted to find a photographer, who is willing to take a nice pictures of us in Church and before and after it and we found it. Last night I saw, that one photographer had answered to us and wrote a little. Today we had a bit more mail exchanges and result of that is, that we got our photographer and rest of the pictures we will ask from friends and family later after the wedding :)
Coincidence was, that since I am interested to take self pictures, when I joined with local club for people who share the interest for photographing. My dear fiancée asked, that could I talk with someone from there. Due, that I had not been there in autumn meetings, I could not ask anyone in December meeting, since in the beginning of December when we had decide about our wedding date, I was ill to go to meeting.
So, how we got our photographer. Easy :D She contacted us self :) We had put advertising to one of the forums in one of the wedding page where we have account and she had contacted us. I saw it just after, I had wrote it on my blog and also put it up to facebook :)
And I have looked her pictures also in her blog, they are nice. So one our problem is again solved and that makes that one thing down and more to go as we say :D Thank you Camilla, that you would help us on that day, what would be our day :)
   

No comments: