Friday, February 11, 2011

Breakfast buns,


Today I baked a breakfast buns for tomorrow morning. I want to try to surprise my love in bed on his birthday morning. As I know, I am not the best wake upper in the free morning, when I baked them today instead tomorrow. Recipe I have taken from one of the best blog. In any interest. recipe can be found from Manuela's blog. They was very easy to make. Only different was that I used different form for baking and divided dough less portions. As Manuela writes, after dough is done, make buns and let them stay in room temperature for 30 minutes, so that they can grow a little.  After that bake them  30 minutes on 170 degrees and ready to eat they are. For me, since the buns was bigger than her's it took time to bake them for 45 minutes. After that, they looked nice and ready to eat, but as they was meant for tomorrow, that means - I have to be patient and wait :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Näeb väga ahvatlev välja:-D

Ingrit said...

Ma proovisin teha :D Eks homme saa hommikul öelda, kas õnnestus :D