Thursday, February 17, 2011

Changes,


Today's work day is over and after that I have been home and made some things. As I was add before a chocolate mousse, then that was just a one thing I made today. I also tried to make some changes in our laundry room and in kitchen. Laundry room was the most important, since tomorrow will come repair-service company  to fix our heating system, what has been waiting to be fixed now for a while.
I also tried to organize my own blog. Next in line will be our companies blog and homepage, what needs a bit changes. Hopefully before next weekend all will be changed and done,  because from next weekend will start candle making for Lions candle crowns.
Tomorrow morning I will take a trip to Värnamo. Our costumer needs help and when I also can drive a little. I have been missed to drive, so tomorrow I can drive :) Feels good and relaxing as well.
It has been nice day, but cold. I truly hope that soon will come spring. I want so much to make things in garden and also it would be interesting to see, what comes out, since in autumn I was put down some different onions. In weekend, I have plan to make some work at home. One chair needs new cover and would like also make a sofa cover to our guest room, since it looks when nicer. At least I hope :)
Now, time to look bit tv and soon it is bed calling. I got today new books and they are waiting to be read :)
Good night my dear readers and blog followers. Sleep well and see nice dreams.

No comments: