Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday morning,


It is Sunday morning and last day from this week has been started. It has been busy week and now, I have also managed to got the cold from my fiancee. He had been sick during a week and now it is my turn, so today I stayed home. Our next week will be also busy and many things will happen during that week.


In the morning, before my dear fiancee went to make candle crowns, he brought a big cup of tea for me to bed. So nice and warming. I believe that he feels bit quilt he feels ;) Since he feels better and I am sick now. But as they say, Weed is hard to kill :P


Now it is time to pamper me bit and when I have plan to bake something and start to embroider the curtains to kitchen. Spring needs to be found and warm to be brought in to our home.
So have a nice Sunday everyone! Enjoy a wonderful day!

No comments: