Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wedding makeup,


Our wedding is not anymore very far. Just only 2 more months to our big and happy day. Hmm, at least we hope that it would be a happy day.
Yesterday in afternoon, I had time to try makeup what I will have on our wedding day. It feels, like I am a dummy since only thing what I can use from make up things are mascara and lip gloss. And sometimes also eyeliner. But after there was been added also foundation and rouge, I looked out different for myself, but also I really really loved the result. So if all goes well, in my wedding day I will look out again absolutely wonderful and nice. I like to look nice out to my fiancee, and still he loves me, as I am. The colors we found and tones, are really nice and I can't wait to wear it again. So, after 30 of April you will also see, what colors was chosen :)

No comments: