Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blueberry cake,


It has been long, since I last was put some of my cakes on my blog. It also was a moment, I was bit away from my blog also with food part and some other things. And to be honest, I had forgot pictures before weekend, but since I made pictures today of the table cloth, when I also saw, that I have more pictures in my camera :) Small brainy  as I am :) But this cake was not very sweet either :) Since I thought that berries are sweet anyway, I did not put much sugar into pie. Result, It needed bit more sugar, since when you cook berries, when they are loosing their sweetness.


Ingredients for pie:
Pastry:
350 g butter
5,5 dl flour
6 sl water
2 tablespoons sugar

Mix all ingredients together for a pastry and press pastry into a cake form and place it to the fridge for 30 minutes.

Filling:
250 gr strawberries
250 gr blueberries
1 egg
250 gr quark ( Kesella in Sweden)
1 dl sugar
3 table spoons potato flour

Cut strawberries for a pieces and add together with blueberries and add sugar and potato flour. Pour mix top of the pastry. Mix egg and quark and pour over the berries. Bake it 20-30 minutes on 200 degrees.

No comments: