Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday,


It is Monday evening and new week has been started. Just 5 weeks more and it will be the big day. But, that is not far either anymore. Most things are done for it, just small things left to do.
Today started also spring. If we look weather forecast, when weather shows also that spring has arrived. Tomorrow and Wednesday they promise more warm and sun. Sounds good. Hopefully soon all the snow will also go away.
Today has been full of work, but we also took bit time to us self with Kristi and had coffee. It felt good to talk about different things. Later after the work, we visited another retailer for embroidery machines and got some more things. And I also got a pair of new scissors, since the ones I have, does not want to do always as I want.
After I arrived home, I started to sew new table place-mats for us, since I like more when they are made of fabric and not plastic. We had also visit about our garage, where we had swimming pool. Hopefully soon will it be fixed all, but as they said, water damage has been big.
Now in the evening I have sit behind my embroidery machine and made nice embroideries to our table mats. Tomorrow they should be finished and ready to be use.
Now, I will soon finish with the mat what is under needle. After that it is bed, what is calling me. Tomorrow will be another new day.


Sleep well and good night!

No comments: