Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Morning,


Out side is a wonderful and sunny weather. It has been some days again, where it has been cloudy and cold., but as soon as sun comes out, it feels like spring is a step closer, when it is used to be.
Until so far things have been as they have. Have been ups and downs, have been tears and laugh. All as the life goes.
Today is free day from work, but there are so many other things what will need to be done, what can be made today and in every free moment, my dear embroidery machine is working, since 15 more flowers and my flowers for kitchen curtain is done and soon I can put my new kitchen curtain up, what should let some more spring in, since the colors are bit living. Just what is right now needed.
Else about other things what has been happened, I will take about that later. Now, I will make some more flowers since first one is out of machine and new one is ready to go.
Have a nice sunny and warm spring day and we meet soon again.

No comments: