Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hopamarken and Karleby,


In Friday morning, when we started to drive back at home from my father-in-law, my husband wanted to show me one place, so we took the small roads again in the beginning. He wanted to show me old grave places. So, we drove bit around. Our first stop was in Hopamarken. There we saw typical Swedish nature area. After small walking trip  we turned to the car and drove further  to Karleby where was the old graves. That was not something big, but still something. In old times the grave places was not bit either.
















What was interesting in those both places, that they had even small boxes were was guestbooks inside, so that people could write inside. Not many such a places you can find that. I think it is good idea. For me it would also be interesting to read, where the visitors have been arrived from.
After those stops, we drove further to home. Had two more stops on the road. One in chocolate fabric and other one in supermarket, so that we could have some food for home.
Even thought we drove a lot during 4 days, but it was interesting by visiting all those places, but also the trip was needed, since I need new documents.
A small advice what I could give, would be, that small roads, they might take longer time then big roads, but all this is worth it. You can see many different things,w hat you might not see if you choose big roads.

No comments: