Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas in Estonia,


Today got it final - we spend some days between Christmas and New Year in Estonia with my family. It feels actually very good and have made me very happy today as well.
As we decided with Kristi end of last week, that we should have this year Christmas vacation together as most other companies has, when that gave me also possibility to travel to Estonia and that felt good.
Today we booked plain tickets for me and my love and even booked rental car, since that becomes cheaper than if we would take our own car over with boat and also it saves quite a lot on time and time is something what is bit valuable that trip.
So, now it is just Christmas what is needed and when it is not far to spend time with family. When I have opportunity to see small family member as well.

No comments: