Monday, February 13, 2012

Cloth for bread basket,


Last week we visited my husbands cousin. I wanted to bring them a present something I have made self and looked nice as well. So I decided to make them as well small personal presents. I made cloth for bread basket and personal towels as well they got small present. I self think that it is nice to do self something, since when it is personal and on the other hand, no one else has the exactly the same thing.





I chose sunflowers as pattern. Lately weather has been nice and there has been no rain, but on the other hand it has been bit too cold and missing warm, made me to think to use something nice and beautiful. Also I wanted to made a different pattern, what I had used for my husbands other cousins present.
Size for that cloth is 45x45 cm. Fabric I used for it is linen. So, if someone is interested to have something nice to have bread on, just contact me and soon could you have something like that as well.

No comments: