Sunday, June 3, 2012

My sewing room / office


Yesterday I was after a while again in my sewing room / office. I tried to organize it and place my embroidery thread on place. Now I have placed 180 thread spools on the place and I can admit, approx same amount of thread is still in box for embroidery plus all sewing thread and overlock thread :D

When I showed all that for my husband, he started to laugh :D First question was - do you know how much money is in that room - New sewing/embroidery machine, all thread, fabric. I answered, yes, I know :D Should we count things in your room as well ;)
Second question he had was - are you done with the room now. I just looked around and answered nicely - no :D I think my room is like Rome :) Never be ready :D Always something to do or change. I think I will be first done with my room, if I have bigger room ;) but no promises on that question.


Later in the evening I installed my newest program into computers. Cool :D Child with the lego ;) Now I can make also patterns with cross stitches and it will be interesting. I can make my own and the ones from books. Even make traditional Estonian patterns for at embroider them to clothes. Just I have to learn to use the program before, I can use it all in full :) Will see, what will happen :D At least I know, what I will do in summer on my first week on vacation ;)

No comments: