Saturday, August 11, 2012

Some more towels,

 
Since my plan has been from the beginning to change all kitchen towels, when I thought that 6 new one is not enough and I made 3 more. After that I think, that I can now stop at least to make new ones for own kitchen, since anyway only 3 are in use at the same time.
Since I did want that they are same style, when even this fabric is cotton and has same hanging hoop as others have had. Embroidery pattern has became also together with my Pfaff Creative embroidery machine, only difference is that 2 of the towels has been made also by using cross stitch embroidery pattern and I felled in love more in cross stitch, than I did love it already before.
Same as with others, that even thought, pattern has been used before, when choice of thread colour has made end result much more different than others has been. Kitchen towels can be ordered.






No comments: