Sunday, September 30, 2012

Knitted scarf,


Today I and my friend we visited a fair, where could buy material, patterns and so many other things.
One of the thing I bought was a special yarn for knitted scarf. Since I am not the one in family who has inherit knitting, I took that as challenge for my self. Of course, I asked the seller to teach me, how to knit a nice scarf out of it as well.
Now after it is done, I can say, I managed it. The result was quite nice and I am satisfied. Specially because I am not the one who can knit. I used to have mother, who did that and after she passed away, I bought things from shop or, I just left the thought behind.
Now, here is result what I did today. Last time I can honestly admit I knitted in elementary school :)





¨Since now I know how to make it, this scarf can be bought and ordered as well.  

No comments: