Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring is on the way,


Today it has been another nice spring day. Ok, most of the time it has been nice. It also rained a little, but it was much different compared with the previous rainings in the winter time. That rain had fresh air with it. It smelled as spring.
It also nice to see how the warm weather has made nature much nicer. First flowers have been start to have flowers and all the nature starts really to wake up. Buds on trees are growing by every day.
Today, when I and my husband took a walk out in our neighborhoods together with our dog, when we found first wild flowers in flowering. Weather has been promised to be nice and warm during a daytime until Saturday. When it should be some snow again together with rain. Even thought, that I love winter and snow, when as it is outside right now, when I honestly do not want anymore snow. Tulips and daffodils in my garden has been grown quite much during last days and I would like to see them flowering instead that it should be frozen.
Since it is spring outside, when I discovered a nice spring even inside our house today. I had some tulips onions in ground at kitchen window. Today I saw that almost all have got flowers. It was actually quite nice view. Every year, I like tulips more and more. They are so simple flowers, but when they are blooming, they are such a beautiful to look.
Soon spring has arrived in full speed. It is a nice season as well. It is so nice to see how all is starting to grow and how nature starts to be greener and changes this gray color with green.
Have a nice evening and enjoy the time outside. All this changes and sunny days are just what we need after dark days, when days was shorter and colder. All this warm and sun gives so much positive energy. At least it is for me.
Love,
          Ingrit  

No comments: