Thursday, May 8, 2014

Eurovision Song Contest 2014,


Another evening in front of the TV has been gone to the evening. In the evening it was time to Eurovision Song Contest from Copenhagen again. This time was time for Lithuania, Finland and Norway. My fingers was crossed bit for Norway, since I thought that the song was very nice and I would like to see it on Saturday as well.
On the other hand this semifinal had several interesting performances. One from Poland and another from Austria. Respect for Austria. It was nice to see, that someone have courage to do it. I am also for that we live in 2014 and we all should have equal rights, since we live in free and democratic world.
Now, I will have to wait Saturday to see, who will win Eurovision. In small bit, I have hope that Sanna would win, but I would not be sad either if it is Norway this time.

Have a nice evening,
                                    Ingrit

No comments: