Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eurovision 1 semifinal - Estonia - Tanja and her Amazing,


Today it is that day again, when we can start to follow the Eurovision Song Contest 2014.  This time it is in Copenhagen, since last year Denmark won ESC in Malmö.
Today's one of the performance comes from Estonia - Tanja and song Amazing. I hope of course that the song will get one of the places in final on Saturday, but in the same time, never don't know, what might happen. I have not listened other songs, so I do not know, how it is. It just will be time to see, what will happen.
In those days, I miss little my time in Denmark only. Specially on Saturday, because, then we was many Estonians who met and had good evening together. Here, nothing like that have been during the last 4,5 years I have lived in Sweden. It is bit sad, but here I have not met that warm togetherness, what was in Denmark. We had good food, everyone made small bet who is the winner and so on and on.
Have a nice afternoon and we will meet again after first semifinal,

 Ingrit

No comments: