Monday, January 12, 2015

A Happy Girl,


Today I finally got my long waited package. Just after the New Year I ordered a training clothes to me and today they finally arrived. After my weight-loss so far, I can have small size clothes and therefore I decided that if I need to buy some clothes, what I will use often, when I buy quality clothes. And again I bought my clothes from Peak Performance.
This time it was a long tights for running. I decided that since it is something I can do together with my dog or by myself, when I will start to run. When I run last year, it felt so good, so I will start to do often this year. Last year I also promised to myself that I will try to take part at least of 2 races. Of course I will not run for win, I just want to feel good and do something for me. I promised this years promise to myself, that this year will be my year and to take part of those 2 races is something what I will do to myself just for at feel good. Also because, I never have had opportunity to run longer distances since I have been very big and weight a lot.
Together with tights I also bought a sweater. On the other words, whole kit a person needs to take time to herself. That should help me to take off the last kilos I want to get rid off. Just around 20 kilos and I am happy. Ok, might be, that I am happy also if it is just 15 I will loose, but my own personal goal is 20 :)
On the same time, I do not care how much it goes down, since I already have won by getting so far. I miss just my training companion and she is in Malta :D She was a good motivator and that is needed once in a while, but she is just a chat away and that is also enough. For now :) Now, it is time to go and take a long walk with Sally.



Have a nice evening!
                       Love,
                                Ingrit

No comments: