Sunday, February 15, 2015

Back at my sewing room,


After some days in countryside, I did took time for me and spent a time in my sewing/hobby room. I tried to organize my threads, so that they would not fall every time I sew or embroider. Yesterday I bought some extra special boxes for thread and today I fixed my room. To be back at my room, feels actually so good and I just love it.
On my sewing room wall hangs 300 rolls of thread and in the box fits 104 more. It is not all I have just :) I have three 2-levels boxes full of thread. Just love it. I believe that there is never enough the thread, not with the hobby I have and love it.
After my exam in economy tomorrow, I know, where I will spend rest of my week. In my room for peace and joy. Will finish my orders and start to prepare some spring things to my own home. So, soon I can start to show again, what I have done and what have been ordered.
Have a nice evening,
                                   Love,
                                            Ingrit

No comments: