Thursday, May 7, 2015

I Did It!


I am very happy girl today. I finally did it. I took one of my biggest fear and faced it and it feels just so good. It gave me a lot of energy and self-esteem.
As I wrote before, it has been very long time ago, since I run last time. It has been problems with feet and weight both. This year I decided to take part of Vårruset (springrun) in Jönköping. I thought that mild start on 5 km is very good. I had made a timeplan for me that 1km with 10 minutes should be ok, since it was my first run.
In the start I started my training clock. In some how I got time cap between the time with clock and what they had taken, but I am happy anyway. My own time was 00:35:555,3 minutes and result was 00:35:04 online. So I managed good time under my 50 minutes what I had put as my first goal. I can't still believe that. I am very happy over the support I got from my husband. Shortly before the run I was quite shaky but with his support I managed it.
Now, next run will be already on the beginning of july and this time together with my husband :) It will be good change to do something together. 
Now it is time to hug my pillow. Sleep will be good and smile on my lips. Same time I will feel sorry of me, since I already have start to get some training pain :) Well deserved :P
Have a nice evening,
                                  Love,
                                            Ingrit

No comments: