Saturday, January 16, 2016

An wonderful Saturday with girls,


Soon it is midnight and most of the people are sleeping. Before I try to sleep, I thought, that I will say Hello, since it has been a while from my last post. Okay, I made last post some minutes ago, but before that it was in New Years Eve. Since that time has passed just by.
Another visits in hospital, some things with school and so much other things.
Today, we had a wonderful time with girls in city. We met up at our home and went together to Jönköping. We decided to start with lunch. I had booked a table for us, but they could not find any reservations. I had got an text message and started to look it. I did not know, should I start to laugh or cry, but I decided to do the first. I had booked  our table to right time, but to wrong day :D I had made a reservation for Thursday. But that can be happen :P And why not with me :D
After lunch, what else girls like to do more than anything in the world - we had good time on shopping in the city. I had got a gift card for Christmas present from my husband and thought to use it today. Now, when I had a shopping experts with me and could give some advice. In the same time visited some shops, what girls wanted to see and just others, what stayed on our road.


After hours of shopping we had a cup of coffee and went to bio. I wanted to see Joy and since my husband did not want it, I asked girls, would they like to follow me to cinema and lucky me, they really loved idea and from that started planning this Saturday.
Movie was good. Can recommend to all, who likes to see Jennifer Lawrence, Bradly Cooper and many other actors. I hope that Jennifer Lawrence will win the Oscar for that role, since she is one of the nominee. But I like her. That movie showed, that even we fail and world can fall apart, we have to believe to ourselves. I know, that I should do it as well, but it is not that easy :( Hopefully one day, I do can do it. Until then, I can dream and think of that.
All in all, that kind of day was needed. Laugh, chat, shopping, good food, movie and much more. Helps when you feel very low. I am very thankful, that girls was willing to spend day with me. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully soon can have it again. <3 
Now, it is time to try to sleep. I hope that medications and pain let me fall to sleep, but time will show.
Sleep well and dream good dreams,
                                                          Love,
                                                                    Ingrit

No comments: