Saturday, January 7, 2017

New start of 2017,


It has not passed many days of 2017, just a first week, but it has been nice so far for me. Week has been started with work and Thursday evening, we packed our car and took our small fur boll with us and drove to west coast. It was nice to see our friends again.


On Friday morning, after a good breakfast. Me and Sally took a morning trip and enjoyed a nice and sunny winter morning. After our round, we took a visit to a local coffee roastery. I had before once got to taste a good coffee from there and got a hint to visit it. So, I took a chance and ringed the bell on the door, since they have no ordinary opening hours and if they are home, then they will open the doors. Guess, who was a lucky one - little me :) This was one time, I had luck with me and they were at home. So the owner open the door and I could come in. After bit more than a hour, I could admit, that I was in a bit of heaven - coffee heaven. In Kränku in Gotland, I am in a bit of tea heaven and now I can say, that in Slöinge, I am in a bit of coffee heaven. Most of all, I was really happy over that opportunity. Just that they took their time one bank holiday day, is remarkable. Something, what you do not see every day and time. Also, that they were willing to show their place. Another thing, what you do not see very often. Usually people are afraid, that business idea will be stolen and used by someone else. That is not a issue on my case. I just have a interest for coffee. It is for me interesting, just to get to know more about it. Something like we got to know in one of the Lions Zone meeting about chocolate. Love to learn, new things.


To visit Slöinge Kafferösteri, was a moments for myself. I am very happy over the possibility to see the roastery. It was a new and interesting experience for me. That was giving me a lot of good emotions. The tips for how to make a good coffee, so that I could get out all good taste as well scent, was interesting to know and was good new knowledge for me. Something I took with me and planning to fix it somehow. Most interesting was see one of the coffee brewery method. It looks out as a bit of chemistry lesson, but he explained that coffee tastes really good.  So, perhaps something to try and taste on my future.


In the evening, me and Sally took another long walk outside. We really enjoyed this nice winter day. We enjoyed to see that place in the evening light as well and took some pictures. After trip, was time for dinner and later bit boardgames and an old Swedish movie. Just a beautiful Friday.


Today morning on the other hand was totally different weather to wake up. During a night, snow had fall in down. The cold had left, it was around 0 degrees. Suddenly winter had arrived. Me and Sally, was the 2 ones, who was really happy. We love the snow and winter. Only it could be colder. Would love it much more with minus degrees and snow only :)


Before, we started our trip towards to home, we had to visit a ice-cream shop. All the problems, will be solved with a little bit of ice-cream <3 :) At least some of them. Coffee with vanilla ice-cream, was a perfect solution for one nice Saturday :P At least in my world :P
After that we drove further towards home. One more stop on the road was to visit Tommy´s cousin and his lovely family. It was nice to see them again. Also much has happened since we met last time.


I have noticed, if you are having a good times, when time just flies. Even in that case - time just passed and we needed to leave them all and drive back to home. We had some miles ahead waiting for us. Hopefully, we can visit them soon again.


Finally back at home, we had bit to do before we could take a evening and just to relax. Take short moment for ourselves. For Tommy with book and TV,  and for me, with computer and bit TV as well.
It has been active and good weekend so far. Tomorrow, for me it will be planning for next Lions year and prepare for new upcoming week. Another week, what having interesting things with it and a lot of new happenings. Something, what I am looking forward to.
I hope, that all of you are having a good weekend so far and can take most out of it.
I wish you all a wonderful evening,
                                                           Love,
                                                                      Ingrit

No comments: