Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chocolate mousse with whisky,


Today I made new portion of chocolate mousse as I promised yesterday and I also will share it to all of you, my dear blog readers. Some ingredients are same and some are different, but it tastes good. In my opinion, this time it tastes bit more better, than last time, but the changes can be there, because I used this time also whiskey.






Ingredients for mousse:

4 dl whip cream
150 gr marshmallows
300 gr dark chocolate
50 gr butter
75 ml fresh orange juice
30 ml whiskey


Melt up butter and chocolate and add marshmallows, whiskey and orange juice. Let is melt all together and mix it until all is melted. Chocolate what I used today was 70% dark chocolate from Lindt, because I think that is one of the best chocolates what goes together with whiskey. In the bottom of the bowls where I was put mousse in, I was put a slice of orange. Just peeled skin of before.
Whip up whip cream and add chocolate mix. Mix it all well through and put it to dessert bowls. The mix I made I got 5 bigger bowls and 4 smaller bowls out of that mix, but I did not put much into the bigger ones.

I can say, it tastes really good. You don't feel much whiskey taste, since orange and chocolate takes it off. And sometimes we can just try bit diferent things.


No comments: