Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday evening,


A day is again soon finished and weekend is soon over. Just tomorrow is left from weekend and new week starts.


Today I have made some of my own things. I have made curtains to terrace windows and have been out with my camera again. Tomorrow morning I have another plan to go out with camera. Will see, what will be founded with camera :) After that, I will need to make some work and look our costumers contracts over and mail to the ones who will need to longer their contract. After that I need to make my office more nicer. and find some system in my sewing corner. After that I will take some drawings from my new sewing magazine, what was on my post box yesterday ;) Me like it :D Now I can try to make something for myself. It had one very beautiful dress and tunika there, what I found and what I would like to make to myself. It will be interesting to see the result. I just need to find a nice material for those two things :) My dear fiancee was also put today son the post a paper where I marked 2 more sewing magazines, so that they will be find a way to my post box. I am very happy over that :)


I also made some dessert for us and will eat it tomorrow. Will see, how the result will be after my experiment :) So far usually I have liked things, what I have made as experiment. Only once or twice I have thrown things away.


Now me and my love will have evening with Stieg Larsson and Millennium triology ;) Have a nice evening my dear readers. Tomorrow will be new day and hopefully full of sun as well as it was today. Tomorrow I will also do something different :D What that would be, you can found out tomorrow, when you read my blog.

Take care my dear readers, friends and family!

No comments: