Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday,


Again weekend is over on couple of hours and new week will start. Time just flies. Where and how, it just goes so fast that is a very good question :)
Today I have been out with my love. We enjoyed time together, since it was last weekend when we was free. Now next 6 or 7 weekends we will make candle crowns with Lions club and after that will be Easter and weekend after Easter will be our wedding ceremony in Norrahammar church.
Today I saw also, that people starts to know us here. When I was out, I met one lady and she started to talk with me. First question she asked, was, are you that girl, who will have soon wedding :) Hmm, interesting :P People knows us and we still feel, that we do not know people here that much.
I also have made some work and ordered pictures on paper. Some pictures will go to my soon to be father-in-law, since they are from his trips, what he had last year and other pictures was for me.
Last year, me and my fiance had started to make yearbook in pictures about how the year has been. It has been interesting to see later those pictures. I also made some pictures what should be bit bigger size, since I need some pictures to competitions and others I will put directly to our home wall :)



Today I got some pictures of my sweeties - Wille and Greta, what I liked. But I must admit - it is not easy to make picture of animals. But first try is made and that will not be the last time I will try to make pictures of animals. It was interesting :) It made me to be patient, since not always animal sits like a person can do.
Now I will look TV a little and later it is bed, what is calling.


I would like to wish all of you nice Sunday evening and nice work week.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Sv; Ja hon funderar säkert på hur hon ska kunna fortsätta leka i leran ;)