Sunday, February 20, 2011

Small Sunday trip,


Today have been another nice and sunny day. Even thought it was very cold outside, it felt very good to be out and to enjoy the weather. If it would not have been that cold, then sun made to feel, that spring is not very far anymore. Hopefully that is true, since out under sun, it was so nice and so warm. You could feel how the sun played. We had been out around 3 hours and even don't know how long trip we took, since in the end we ended up somewhere, where sign showed that it is 40 km to Jönköping :D Not surprised that our gps went crazy ;) It happens :P


Yesterday after the small trip, me and my fiancee had decided that today morning after the breakfast, we will go out and have our Sunday trip. We had it on two reasons. Reason nr 1 was, that it was so nice weather and it would be just waist to not go out. That would show laziness. Reason nr 2 was, I wanted to go out and take some pictures, since it was long when I did it last time. I wanted for my own sake, but I also wanted it because I needed some pictures what I could use on photo clubs competitions. I hope that now I got some :) Will see how it ends ;)







Here are some pictures, what I did both yesterday and today :) Just feel free and tell honestly your opinion about them. It would be very nice to hear, what others would think about them. I would like to hear others honest opinion and also ideas what could make me better next time or even might take some interesting new pictures.



 Thank you for your help in advantage.















No comments: