Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wedding guests,


Now all invitations are sent out and first answers have been came in. For today's date, so far 18 persons have said that they will come to our wedding and will see that me and my fiancee will sail together to harbor of  marriage.
As closer that date arrives, more nerves will run into me and rises more and more questions about. Do we do right by getting married? Will our marriage last as we both would like and want it? Even if we will put a lot of effort and hard work into that marriage, will that be enough? And that it is just a beginning of questions. Every day comes there new ones. So, what would win at last? Fear or sense of mind. There are so many things what might go wrong before it and after wedding, but there are also so many things, what might go right before and after the wedding. In Estonia we have wisdom for that - who does not take the risks, that does not drink champagne. That was something my aunt told me right before I moved to Sweden. I always have taken those words with me and held them inside my heart, so that if fear wants to take my brain over, I have something what helps me to cool bit down.

No comments: