Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wedding plans,


Our wedding comes closer and closer in day by day. It feels more scary when it does come closer, because all the time it feels like there is small bell ringing on behind a ear about will that day be perfect, will all things be organized as we have planned, have we forgot something.
Now all our wedding invitations have been sent out and first 9 has also been said that they will come to our wedding. Feels good. That makes, that so far there will be together with us 11 persons :) Still, there is time to say about do invited persons comes or not :) 15th of march is still bit more than month away. Before that will be so many other things to do - like to celebrate my fiancee's birthday. Someone will be oldy :D that means, that I can call him an OLDY BOLDY :) Me like it, since he calls me with the name, what my aunt was put me, after I was born. So, payback time :D
Now I wish all my blog readers and  friends, have a nice evening and we will meet tomorrow again.

No comments: