Saturday, March 26, 2011

After rehearsal.


Now it is done. Rehearsal is over and everyone spends evening after as they planned. Plan for church is made and small ground plan for all wedding day is also done for now. Last one just needs a small adjustments to make and first plan needs some more work, since we need to talk bit with our solo singer and cantor and also with our photographer. I also have to translate one blessing to Estonian, since our priest is very kind and willing to say that also in Estonian.


Rehearsal at church went well. But I must had been in nervous, when we left from home, since I did not saw, that I had two different shoes on. That was first time, when that happened with me. At least we all got bit laugh over it :)


Many have been asked about, am I nervous. I must say, now I start slowly to feel that I am nervous or getting more nervous about all that wedding day and also wedding ceremony. I know that I should not be nervous but I am in some strange reason. But we all have our doubts and so on. There is one thing I am at least very sure - we both love each other and that decision about getting married was not something we rushed in. We both knew, that it feels right and we want it.


After church, we game to our home. Had a nice lunch. Made small ground plan for party and just talked bit with each other. Later I had small visitor over and others just left home. In the end, I think all went well and now it is just to wait our big day. Small things are just left to do now and when we just can relax after all that big work.

No comments: