Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday,


It has been a wonderful day. It has been interesting and we all have enjoyed. At least me and my dear beloved fiancee.


Now on the other hand I don't feel well. Freezing and feeling cold and small snot has also arrived. Hopefully I will not get sick. That it is not my intention and plan. Soon we will have our wedding and also we will have so many other things on plan, that there is no time to get sick.


From today, there is only 5 weeks left to our wedding day. Today we had our rehearsal as I was write also earlier in my blog. Now in the evening, I just try to take it easy and drink some warm tea to keep me warm.
Also we are looking from TV the opera by Metropolitan Opera in New York. It feels so good to listen something nice. Today they show Cinderella. The story what is bit different, what we used to know, but still very good, interesting and most of all, it has happy ending.


Later it will be some reading under warm blanket, because instead to go out with Kristi and dance some Salsa, I think I should stay inside and drink some more warm tea, so that I would not get really sick. Tomorrow will be again new day what would be full of other things, what is need to be done. One of them would be fixing lock in terrace door. Also some baking is need to be done and some good food. Just to have a small romantic evening together with my love. Weather, what is promised for tomorrow, will be cloudy and cold and when it would be no point to be outside. Next week, they promise more sun and spring.


Sleep well and Good night! We will meet tomorrow again.

No comments: