Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday,


New week has been now for 2 days and tomorrow will be turn on work week, because just 2 days more and my long waited weekend will arrive. That feels good and I really wait it.
As I have wrote today, when it is International Women's day, day for all women. Seems only, that my fiancée has forget it, and I have not got any flowers, but still I have most important thing in our life - I have him and that feels so good.


Today, I have heard from Radio and read from the newspaper how one 25 year old young women from Romania tells, that he has been for 2 years now as grandmother. That is after my opinion soooooo wrong. That is taken a childhood away from a child. They talk about that it is tradition in Romania, that this way can be guaranteed that girl is still virgin when she gets married, but to get married 12 years old... and her own daughter got married when she was 11 and gave birth a baby boy... Halloooooo... Can't no one see, that this is wrong?!?!?!?!?! How comes that parents and also society rubs a childhood away from a child. That is really horrible. More about it can be read from The Sun.



Today after meeting with one new potential costumer, when after we had coffee together with Kristi and Kersti. It is last day for Kersti today to be in Sweden. Tomorrow, she will fly back to Estonia, but she does not have to worry about, that her sister stays here. We will hold her very well as we usually do. And of course, we will do a lot of work :D And soon, when we will celebrate. We have two things to celebrate - our company will get 1 year old and I will get married and she is my maid of honor.


After coffee I also was walk in the city bit, since I had little time over before I met my dearest and we went to course. Now, we just take bit easy. He tries to make music list for our wedding :) Since he knows more about Swedish music then I do :) I have lived here only 1 year and soon 5 months. Time just flies and it has been full of so many different happenings.


Now I will wish all of you my dear readers good night and we will meet again tomorrow. As they say, new day is better than today and today has been better than yesterday. That does not hold always, but usually :)
Sleep well and sweet dreams.

No comments: