Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wedding jewelry,


Today I finally founded jewelry, what I will wear on my wedding day. The search has been long and taken some time, but now finally I found a very nice necklace and earrings. The set is simple but very nice and fits nicely together with wedding dress. Now the only thing what I need to find is bracelet what would look nice and fits both with wedding dress and necklace and earrings set, but I believe it would be easier to find that, than to find nice necklace since it took for me around two months to find just the one what I would say woww and that I would want to wear it. Now I have and they are on the way to home for us. It is good, since that made, that I could take off one more thing from to do list. So, only thing I need to be think, is something to cover the shoulders and to find the shoes. When I have everything I need for my wedding dress and clothes.

No comments: