Monday, April 25, 2011

5 day´s left,


until I will be Mrs. Now, I start to feel bit nervous. In beginning, it felt like a lot of others was more nervous, than me, but today, when we went to shops, to buy some things for our wedding party, when I felt, ups, that day just comes closer and closer. That it is last week, I am not married. In the weekend, it will be big day for me. For Us.


As I wrote also before, when today after shopping, I got hair stylers visit. Now my hair is colored and cut. Next what will be done with the hair, will be put it up on Saturday morning.


Tomorrow, I will be in the morning bit work, at the noon I will have dentist visit. That would be something I will afraid. After the dentist visit in Estonia for 6 years ago for now, after that, I afraid them and I don't trust them so much. I can't understand my fiancée, when he says, that he sleeps on dentist chair :) There must be something wrong :D


After that I will go for small visit to Home shop, with my embroidery machine. Will see, does my new frame will work after that visit.
Now I will go bed and find my pillow. Will write more about my long weekend tomorrow.


Sleep well and Good Night!

No comments: