Monday, April 25, 2011

New look,


Today, I got in the evening new look. My previous white stripes was need to fresh up a little for the wedding, so, that my hair will look nice on the pictures, but also that on Saturday morning, it would be easier to put my hair up.
It has been long time, since I had so light hair :D The hair styler was very good and made very good work. I am very happy and satisfied with the end result. It looks very pretty. I am so happy over it :D Must admit, light blond stripes in my dark hair looks good :)
Next time I meet my hair styler will be Saturday morning at 6 o'clock :D Hmm, me, up at 5:15 :D It will be hard to believe and same time, it will be very long day for us. I am sure, if it is looong hard day, I will sleep like a baby after wedding party :D

No comments: