Thursday, April 28, 2011

Full speed with wedding preparations,

Yesterday was full speed with wedding preparations. Day started for us quite early and ended quite late. Hopefully in the end, it will be good and things are done. Will see.
Yesterday was day full of runs and things in the City and home, and city and home and so on. I think I spent a lot time also in car. Lucky for me, that it was not so long distances, but in the end, I asked my dear fiancée to drive, since I felt, that I was tired of it and that does not happen very often, since I love to drive with the car.
The morning started with cleaning fast garage, since repairmen came this week to fix our garage.
After that my day towards city started.
First stop was in hair salon in Hovslätt. My eyebrows was need to make nice. Now they are. Looks perfect for my wedding and she made them very nice. It is not often, I am that happy over end result, since usually they have been made very thin. This time they also fit with my face type.
After that I continued my road to city and met with Gerli. Together we went and I got my underskirt for my wedding dress. Now it will look perfect. And I am loving it.
Next stop for us was in shoe shop and there we met also Kristi. She needed new shoes for my wedding. The ones she had liked from beginning and wanted to buy, had not her size, so it ended, that she took other ones, but they looked very pretty too. Fitted well with her dress I will think :)
After that we left Gerli and went to buy a new embroidery thread, since Kristi was kind to help me with my last missing 18 napkin rings. I have my machine at service and lucky for me, we both have same kind of embroidery machine. When thread was bought, we went to visit our costumer, since we will start at their place with cleaning on Monday. It is always good to visit them. They smile always and are happy and that makes us also more full of energy.
Later, we decided, that hmm, now we need some food. We both had got hungry and had not much for breakfast. So, that was need to be fixed, else, we would be mad :D Since we needed food and we needed it right that moment.
From lunch, I ran to get my eyelash extensions. After that I looked beautiful. I felt honestly like a woman. I told even to my future husband to be, that this is one thing I want to hold even after the wedding. They looked very nice and she made very good work. Next time I will go and let her to put the filling.
After that I run home, to take all my things home and get one bite coffee, since when it was time for go and have try for my wedding make up. Sara made wonderful work. It looked stunning and I looked nice and beautiful in the end result. My fiancée told that I have not looked that nice for a very long time. He liked what he saw and that made me more happy.
On the way home I picked up my love and we went to print out the program for church and small songbook for wedding dinner and left them to our host couple. It was short and nice visit. We will not meet with them, than first in church on Saturday afternoon.
Later we was so tired for make food, so, we decided to drive through drive-in in Max burger and got something from there with us. Eated it at home and just tried to relax bit.
After that it was more preparations at home and when in finally in midnight it was bed what called us, since tomorrow/today was already arrived and a lot more things need to be done with waked time.

No comments: