Thursday, April 28, 2011

Full speed with wedding preparations Part 2,


Now our wedding is not very far anymore. It is just over the hills and when it will be Saturday and all that will happen.
After that our everyday life will turn back to ordinary one. Just the difference will be, that we are married and have same last name.
As I said before, today has been in full speed as well. Many things have been done and tomorrow many more things will be done.
Today morning started with small light breakfast and when I needed to go visit health center and have my asthma check up. It went as usually it have been went lately here. Only difference is, in Estonia it will be doctor you go visit not the nurse and after that you need to wait several weeks before you get phone contact, not eye contact with a doctor. But that is other story.
When I arrived home, I took cup of coffee, since that was missed from morning. Lately I feel, I needed to wake up :)
Since I saw, that one corner of my left eye missed bit lash extensions, when I messaged to the girl, who was put them for me and I went to fix it. Before we thought that we can visit Sörgården, our wedding party place, but that was closed, so we was not that lucky.
So, we went to city. My fiancée had to post some letters and I was waited to get my eyelash fixed. It went fast. And now, they both look nice and also equal. I really love those extensions. They make my eyes very beautiful.
When all this was done. Our big shopping trip started. First we decided to buy snacks and some alcohol free soda for all drinks. Next stop was Systembolaget in A6. After we went to check out, when people, who stood behind us just laughed over the amount of alcohol, what we bought from there. Only one thing they did not have and that was one of the most important drink :D Smirnoff on Ice. We went through Systembolaget in city center and I got a whole one box of it :) Now I have something to share with me :D And if my maid-of-honor is lucky, I will share it with her too :P It must mean, there must be something left :)
We also visited the hotel and checked that our reservation is there and we asked, could we leave our luggage there tomorrow, so that in Saturday, we do not have to think about that too. They was very king for us, and we can go tomorrow through hotel and leave our bags there.


After shopping trip and on our way to home, we thought, we give one more try to visit Sörgården. This time we was lucky. We could visit it. It was open. We was put some of the alcohol away to there and looked how the table looks out, so that we could think, how we will make our table arrangement.
So, back at home, we started to plan. Must say, it was and is not one of the easiest parts of the wedding preparations. That is hard. So now we have changed that several times. After that my brain was finished and we went to Jönköping for a small trip, so that I could take some pictures, but also we could relax a little and get fresh air so that our brains would work more again.
Next thing we did, was fold all songbooks for wedding. That is not much, but little work. I also wrote name tags for out guest, what we will put to their glass, so they  would know, there they will sit, but also that they would later could mark their glasses when they will walk around for a talk with other guests.
After all that was done, we made some food and changed some more planning on sitting.
Now I have finished my garter. It looks nice and also my own made. I was almost close to forget it. After that I started to embroider a napkin ring, tomorrow I will finish and thanks for the Kristi, they will be all done for the wedding. If she would not had helped me, when I would had been missed a lot of them. Now, I just only will need to make 3 more , no 2,5 more and all is done and ready for use. They will be left for guests later as a memory from our wedding.
I also packed my bag for wedding night at hotel. So that I could use some ordinary clothes on Sunday :)
Now, I think, time for me to find my pillow. Tomorrow will come again very long day. Starting with breakfast and when it will be trip to Värnamo. After that, more wedding preparations.


Have a nice evening and sleep well.

No comments: