Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good morning,


and very wonderful day for everyone. It is so beautiful and sunny morning, that to wake up, was biggest pleasure. On the other hand about wakening up is, that it must be easy to wake up - it is morning for a weekend and in some reason, when we can have bit longer sleeping morning, we will usually wake up very early. I hope, that I will make today myself more tired, so that tomorrow morning I can have long waited sleeping morning. Even Greta and Wille sleeps :)


Todays plan for me is to go and visit Sewing festival together with Kristi. Perhaps we can gather some good inspiration and ideas for us, what we could do and so, since we have our idea still to have E-shop. Just need to make some things before :) And it would be nice to go and to have a wonderful day full of something, what we like. Tomorrow anyway I can't do much something else, since I will need to make my napkin rings. 49 is still pretty much over half to do :)


Now I want to wish have a very nice and wonderful day everyone and we will meet later again in the afternoon or in the evening :)


Have a nice day!

No comments: