Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sewing Fair / SyFestivalen,


In this weekend, in Jönköping is Sewing fair. It has been first time, when it has been held i here. When we got to know, that there is sewing fair, me and Kristi decided to go and visit it. First we thought that we will go two days, both in Friday and Saturday. Since we was yesterday at work, we had to chose some other time - Saturday or Sunday, since it only is 3 days.
Today morning, when I woke and saw, that there was outside very nice and beautiful weather, I decided that, it will be today, when we will go and visit fair. I also know, that since my fiancees friends had plans for him and I could do things, what I like to do. So, I went and picked up Kristi and our morning in fair could begin.
First we understand, that next year, we will buy tickets to fair before, since today we had to first stand in a long que. For our luck, it went quite fast. After the tickets, we was ready to enter into fair and gather a lot new inspirations.


We saw so many interesting things there. Got some good inspiration for things what we could and can self to do. Spend some money for new pattern and I got the new embroidery hoop. Now, it should be easier also make my napkin rings for our wedding and in the same time, I can try to make some nice quilting things and patterns. That will be one of the projects after our wedding.
As I just wrote also, we bought new endless pattern. Can try to embroider it for tablecloths and other longer edges and other places. It will be fun to try it.





We had also possibility to be part of different workshops. We took part where we could do jewelers with our own name on. It was so fun and so interesting. Me and Kristi made both necklaces with our names on. It was fun and same time interesting. Result of it is, we both have our own made personal necklaces what noone else has. It was good experience and hopefully that will not be last time. In the pictures white necklace is mine and black necklace is Kristis.
In the end, it was fun. We both liked it and it was very good for us. Met different people and got some more ideas. It was wonderful time for us.

No comments: