Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meeting with our wedding photographer,


Today at noon we met with out wedding photographer. We walked little around on Åsalake and discussed about pictures, where to take and even bit what we should do.
We saw also first snake for this year. That was bit scary meeting for me, since I afraid them from my childhood. Small mental issue I have with them.
Around the lake we saw many nice places, what I had not seen yet, so I believe our wedding pictures will be nice what comes from there.
We visited also another place close to our home, where would be also nice to take photos. I got small idea, what everyone else liked as well, so now we need right clothes only ;) But clothes needs to wait a little time more.


After we talked bit about weather. I hope that my deal with weatherman holds and we will have nice and sunny and warm weather.
Later we had small lunch at our home. Food felt good after walking trip out in nature, when we walked up and down from hills.
How our wedding pictures will be, what ideas we have and use, will see, later :) I and my fiancée are very sure about one thing, the pictures will look nice :)

No comments: