Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding ceremony,


Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Thanks for our solo singer at church. One song he sang what was written by Evert Taube, was even brought tears into my eyes. That song is always heart warming for me and same time this song is bit special for me. That song is brings always very nice and special thoughts in my mind.
We got also a bit laugh under the ceremony. Lord's Prayer here in Sweden has 2 versions - one is older and other one is newer. We did choose the newer version, since it was the one I know and many others as well. It happened that our priest was start to read the older version. We could not be serious, even thought that was not the funniest place to laugh. After we stood up, I looked our small flower girl and she made us more to smile. It was fun for all of us.


In the end of ceremony, when we walked out of church, we was husband and wife. I will share rest of my life with my love.


Thank you Mattias for a nice songs. We knew that you could sing, but you had very wonderful voice and you sang from the heart. Thank you for that.

No comments: