Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday evening,


Again a day has become to the end. Today has been busy day, but it has been all this week and more work need to be done during a week.


Today we had 4 works and later we had short lunch with Kristi at my home. We enjoyed bit sun and fresh air. Just what was needed before more work, what was waiting us.
Kristi had a meeting with another costumer regarding construction work and I needed to send 2 new offers for new potential costumer. Hopefully they will like our offers and they will choose us. It would be very nice and we would like it.


Later we got Thunder storms. For me, that was make me feel sad, since I afraid thunder storms. That is a big fear I have, since I was a child. Same time my dear husband loves thunder storms.


After that it has been spending time together by looking TV and I have put pictures to computer from our honeymoon trip, only that I got more and more mad to the camera, since I have cleaned it so many times and still pictures having a spots on. It makes me sad, that I can't get rid of them. Seems that I need help with that.
Now, bit more time with my husband and TV and soon after that it will be date with my bed, pillow and with my husband and probably we will not miss Greta either.


Sleep well and Good Night!

No comments: