Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wonderful morning,


It is Saturday morning and outside it looks to be a wonderful morning. Sun has been rise and birds are singing. As it has been got used to, when no wake up clock was needed to wake up. I just woke up so easy :) Can't understand, why it does not happen in work days mornings ;)


Now it will be coffee and breakfast at the terrace with my dear husband and after that it will be time to go and visit Jönköping. First stop will be Maria's Glamor Studio.  I will get a new eyelash extensions. The old ones have came self off or some I have really taken by myself away, since she had put 2 sets in one of my own eyelash and when they grow, it started to irritate my eyes and make bit hurt when I closed them. Today, I will get nice ones again.


Now, It is time for me to go and have coffee and start with a wonderful Saturday.


I want to wish to all my readers, Have a wonderful Saturday and just enjoy the sun.

No comments: