Saturday, May 21, 2011

Evening out,


Today me and my husband will go out and have a little bit good time. First it will  be dinner and later cinema. First we thought to go out and eat in Jensen's, since we both like food there, but since it was fully booked at the Internet and it seems to be impossible to get contact with them by the phone, we choose another restaurant. It will be Pallas Atena instead. My husband, who has lived in Jönköping past 11 years, has never visited that restaurant. I  on the other hand, have lived here 1,5 years and have had food take away from that place before and my Hen party was end there with very good food and good company. So today me and my husband will go and enjoy dinner there.


After dinner, we will go cinema. We have waited for long time to go out and look Thor. Now we have that opportunity :) Other times we have pushed it some other day or we have been busy, so now, we just decided to go. We had two free tickets to use :D
Later after the film, we will see, how the evening will end :)
Now, it is time for me to go wash and get changed, so that we can go out.


Have a nice evening my dear friends and readers.

No comments: