Monday, June 6, 2011

It has been...


... a wonderful day. At least now in the evening me and my dear husband can think so.
In the morning we took bit longer morning before I went to work. Since we had only one work, when we could do it. I love to get every morning breakfast in bed. Talk about to be spoiled ;) I know I am spoiled by my husband :) So, for my sake, it is sad time, when he is away from home. That means for me no breakfast in bed :D hmmm... :D
After work, we went to visit a friend. It was very nice time and wonderful place. I got bit jealous over the possibilities, but next place I can also have bit bigger garden for vegetables :D


After good grilling and dessert and celebrating Swedish National Day, we started to go home, but before home trip, I wanted to go and make bit photos and after that I needed to send a recommended letter. Since I have any ID papers with my new name on, I needed to make a beginning for it somehow. Now it is done. I have sent in my original drivers license and hope that soon will come a new ones for me back with my new name on ;)
Later we did some things at home and enjoyed time together. And now...
...now it is time for us to go to bed. Tomorrow will be again a long day and many things will need to be done.
Sleep well and have a nice dreams!

No comments: