Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend so far...


...has been wonderful. We have had friends visiting us and have self been away from home. Finally I also could enjoy to photographing again, since we got our camera back from the service and it does not leave any scrap on the pictures. So, next year, I will leave it to service again as they told me.Weather has been nice and sunny as well.


Today, we have small work to do with Kristi, but that goes fast. Since we are good :D No, that was wrong way do say ;) Right way will be, We are dam good ;)


After that, small visit to a friend and enjoy time together. Also spend time together with my dear husband, since next week, he will be away in Umeå for some nights and I will be alone at home.
Now, I will wish to all have a nice day :) See you soon again.

No comments: