Monday, June 30, 2014

My new cup for tea,


Last summer in July, when I visited Estonia last time, I went one evening together with my aunt in local ceramics course. The evenings theme was how to make a cup. It was interesting, since it was first time for me to do something with clay since my elementary school. Still, it is different from that time and last summer.
Today I got to see my cup personally, since my aunt and me talked that it is too sensitive to send it with post. We know how the things are thrown and I did not want to loose my first own made cup. So I had to wait until I came to Estonia or someone from family came to Sweden. Today I got my cup and I am so happy over it. It looks perfect and nice and most of all, my own made. Made by me and for enjoy my tea on it.
Text on the cup says: " Careful, this cup bites " and other text is: " Owned by Innu "
Have a nice night,
                               Love,
                                         Ingrit

No comments: